Saturday, September 12, 2009

Knitter's Fair Today!

Most of my knitting group are off on a road trip to the Kitchener- Waterloo Knitter's Fair. It is the largest Knitting Only Craft fair I have been to, with over 70 vendors in one place. I hope to come home with inspiration, new ideas and lots of new stash!

I apologize for the delay with the scarf and mitten pattern, they are completed, but I have been so busy I have not had the hour it takes to type up and print the pattern with photos... Sunday should finally allow me that time... so see you tomorrow!

Later....
here are the Noro yarns I was forced to buy (they were on sale... you would have done the same thing too.) Notice the cool buttons on top. They are moose antler from Newfoundland!
the yarns are my fav' Silk Garden, 10 balls, and Cashmere Island, 5 skeins.
The other thing is the Noro 26.... wow. I had to own this... check out the other photos here. They are all so new and cool.

No comments: