Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Road Trip Knitting...

We had a quick 2 day road trip to Collingwood, and played two great Private Courses... OslerBrook and Georgian Bay. The drive is about 3 hours each way, so on the way UP, I finished the first mitten of the cable set, and on the way back did about 10 more inches of the Wrap....

The views from the golf course, looking down at Georgian Bay were amazing... and I really enjoyed both courses. Look at this photo... what's not to like?
The first day was a bit chilly, but with my Noro Blossom sweater I was very comfortable... You can see my Wood Hoods in the background, (black top and red socks). Notice my new T1 Tilley hat. The new lightweight fabric breathes and dries quickly, but is good in the wind and rain (and I look really cool too.)

No comments: