Friday, November 4, 2011

Flat Stanley Comes to Visit

On Wednesday Nov 2, 2011, Flat Stanley came to visit. He was sent to me by my young friend Emily from Picton, Ontario. Stanley has been having quite a trip, and let me tell you, he is the perfect house guest. He eats very little, he never complains, he can fit under the guest room door, and loves doing whatever I like to do!


Here he is visiting Niagara Falls (the Canadian side of course because he doesn't have a passport).



Here he is at my knitting group meeting, learning the basics. He is a natural and finished a new hat for himself in just one evening.


Here he is at the golf club. He played a round of golf with me and Rick, and posted a sweet 84 (ok, there were a few gimmees, but it WAS his first game)



Here he is playing with Aspen, our Parrotlet. She was a bit jeolous of the attention Stanley was getting and tried to bite him. She had to have a time out.

Stanley will be staying until monday, when I will package him up and Expresspost (first class travel for the flat folks) him back to Emily along with his souveniers and photos of his fun adventure in Niagara.


I will miss the little guy.