Sunday, January 8, 2012

Socks and Debbie Bliss Vest

On my sock needles.... these cute brown, mauve mix socks (my favourite, easy pattern).
Just finished, this vest. It is from Debbie Bliss knitting magazine, fall/winter 2011, pattern #4.
Her pattern is for a sweater, but I chose not to make the sleeves and edged the armholes like the neckline. I also made one of the white hearts up near the neck in red. A little unexpected detail that amuses me to no end. (yes, I am easily amused).
I just picked up the winter Vogue Knitting magazine, and football playoffs are on TV this afternoon, so I will be knitting, watching football and browsing the mag' during halftime.... seriously happy Chris!

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

HOLY CRAP!
You are UNBELIEVABLE!
Do you sleep? ;0)

(((hugs)))Pat