Thursday, February 7, 2013

Here it is. The first reworked pattern!

This pattern has been the most requested.  I knit it in 2010, and at the time my blog was just a personal journey through knitting.  A place to store my projects and the yarns and patterns I used at the time. (I had not discovered Ravelry when I started my blog in 2008).  So of course, all the patterns were MY size or the size of the wonderful friend who would be a recipient of my knitted gift.
Over the last year, my blog has grown by leaps and bounds, and daily I email attached patterns.  I know that it is difficult to print from the blog now that it has become so bulky!  And I am happy to send any text patterns, so please, ask away!

I have spent the last two days, doing the math that will allow the Alpaca Silk Easy Cardi' to be knit for sizes from small to extra large!  I have reposted at the original site HERE.
or you can click right on the photos!  Again, I will email you a text only copy if you want to hold paper in your hand instead of using a marker to check off the rows on your iPad (LOL).
As a last word, and I hope you understand where I am coming from... I do not make money from the patterns, you get them for free, and I take the time to answer emails and attach any pattern... no charge to any of my wonderful knitting friends. But, I do make a penny or two from the tiny ads at the side and bottom of my blog.  The ads change all the time, and if you like the blog and appreciate the efforts, I would throw some love right back at you if you could click and check out the sponsors.  No need to purchase, just take a moment to look.  It helps to keep my yarn addiction alive, and keep me knitting, which keeps you looking.... win, win
Thankyou.

p.s. more resizing to come... please leave a comment if you have a favourite that you want resized!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU <3

chris said...

wow, the response by email has been inspiring... next up: the Million Hit Sweater. Great, easy fit piece!
Enjoy the new colour and the new patterns. Chris